- From the Launchpad, select the "Admin Controls" icon.
- Once on the Admin Controls page, select the "Inventory" icon.
- Select "Add Inventory From Defaults" from the upper right hand corner.
- To add ALL default inventory items, click in the blank checkmark box to the left of the "Item Description" Header. It will turn green with a white checkmark, and so will all the items in the default list below. Otherwise, click in the blank checkmark box to the left of each desired inventory item.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the web page, and click "Submit" in the lower right hand corner.
- Click the "Close" button on the pop-up notification.
- To add current counts of each inventory item, Click Here to view instructions to "Add Inventory Stock." (Manual Adjustments can not be entered until the inventory item is linked to a supplier and a station).
Modified on: Thu, May 4, 2017 12:29 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.